It is fairly common knowledge that a financial advisor’s job is to help their clients manage their money. However, there is more to it than that.
What do financial advisors do?
Financial advisors help their clients establish and manage their financial portfolios through suitable insurance and investment products.
They are also in the business of cultivating relationships. They are the connection between the provider and the client. They help bring providers business, and they help clients find the product that is best for them.
What is the process?
- Complimentary consult
- Needs assessment
- Application process
- Continued maintenance
- Annual reviews
How are our financial advisors different?
Our advisors stand out because they:
- Go the extra mile
- Offer support during difficult times, such as when a loved one passes
- Ask questions to acquire a real understanding of their clients’ needs
- Share stories and situations to illustrate their points
- Keep clients apprised of changes in the industry
- Set realistic expectations and goals
- Fight for what their clients deserve
- Want to be helpful and present value to their clients
- Express genuine compassion and concern for their clients
- Celebrate small and large victories for their clients
- Avoid confusing industry terminology and buzz words
- Respect the time it takes to make an informed decision
- Explain the details of products in a language their clients understand
Simplified Financial is here to help. Our advisors are skilled, knowledgeable, and passionate about improving the financial well-being of their clients. Give us a call!
Have a question? Or want clarification?
Click the button below to schedule an appointment with one of our advisors.